Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Beginning of a Bucket List...


A few things that I want to learn how to do:
1. Learn to speak Italian fluently
2. Learn how to sew
3. Learn how to play the guitar
4. Travel to a list of places which includes Italy, Croatia, New Zealand, Maine, and Greece
5. Do a zip line (there is one at Mammoth Cave now, maybe I'll try that one out haha)

My bucket list is small for now, but I know it will grow into a life of it's own eventually. I figure start small to get the ball rolling. Also, publishing my bucket list on my blog will definitely push me to accomplish my goals.


Speaking of blogging, I have recently been inspired to start blogging by a good friend who has a fabulous blog. "The Travel Broad" is a very witty and informative guide to traveling and enjoying the pleasures of life. You should definitely check it out.

www.travelbroad.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment